At long last you may be able to call a truce to the temperature wars in your home. The thermostat will no longer be a battle ground when you insulate your home with spray foam.
What is Spray Foam?
Spray Foam insulation is one of our most effective solutions for improving energy efficiency and comfort in your home. It’s a material that expands into creases and crevices, drastically reducing air leaks through entry and exit points. With St. Louis’ wild weather swings, your comfort depends on your ability to heat and cool your home effectively without leaks. There are also benefits that go well beyond regulating temperature.
Benefits of Insulating Homes with Spray Foam:
- Superior Energy Efficiency: Spray foam insulation provides one of the highest R-values (a measure of insulation’s effectiveness) on the market. By creating an airtight seal, it prevents air leakage and minimizes heat transfer, reducing your reliance on heating and cooling systems and lowering your energy bills.
- Enhanced Comfort: Say goodbye to drafts and hot/cold zones. Spray foam’s excellent air-sealing properties ensure your home remains comfortable throughout the year.
- Extend the Life of your HVAC System: When your heater or air conditioner doesn’t have to continuously run the overall effect is less use each day; this extends its life.
- Moisture and Pest Resistance: Spray foam insulation acts as a moisture barrier, protecting your home from water and preventing mold. Its solid barrier discourages pests from entering your home. Here’s some additional information from the University of Missouri Extension about humidity control in your home.
- Noise Reduction: Enjoy a quieter living space. This insulation’s dense structure helps reduce noise transmission, creating a more peaceful environment.
- Allergen Reduction: By reducing the gaps, spray foam insulation prevents intrusion of external allergens like pollen and dust. If your family suffers from indoor allergies, you will likely notice improved air quality.
- Last, when you insulate your home you ramp up energy efficiency possibly making you eligible for tax credits from the federal government. Click here to learn more.
Why Choose Foam Engineers?
When you partner with Foam Engineers you partner with a team that has over 40 years of experience in St. Louis. We use the latest technology and tools to identify the parts of your home that may benefit from spray foam. Our decades of work building up our detective skills allow us to diagnose and fix problems quickly. Here’s where you can learn more about Foam Engineers approach to Spray Foam.
Contact Foam Engineers today for a consultation and let our experts help you create a more energy-efficient and comfortable living space.